God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Investigation of mood/stress level and food intake

Does increase of stress = increase of food intake (esp "junk" food) ?

Does you all eat more when you are stressed?

I realize we became hungry very soon.... esp when we are in the library doing research.....

I also realize I pamper myself more often this week.... eating over my budget.... lol.... chocolates.... mac..... seaweeds..... chips......

I wanted to buy chocolates just now too... lol... when I went downstairs to buy dinner for my dad and myself... but I decided to get cereals (Froop loops..... those round round colourful colourful ones...... ) instead.... at least abit healthierthan chocos.... haha... I bought creamy tom yam instant noodles and creamy corn soup too.... ;) Gonna have cooking therapy tml.... haha....

0 comments (click to comment):