God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

大长今 restaurant

Today, while on the way to our station for our N.E.X.T Challenge, at marina south, we came cross 大长今 restaurant!!!!

Too bad it is a one-way road..... if not, I sure take photos for you all one!! Hmmm.... I don't know where/how to describe the exact location.... but definately somewhere near/at Marina South......



*Does the above appeal to all friends who are 大长今 fans and people who like korean stuff.... *
^_^ Must thanks me okay???
How about asking me along when you go and helping me to pay the bill as well???
Hahah.... LoL

0 comments (click to comment):