God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

What is occupational therapy?

"I am always not bothered by people not knowing what is occupational therapy. Instead, it provides me an opportunity to tell people what occupational therapy is all about!"

- Dr Carolyn Baum during her workshops in NYP

"Instead of using the standard definition to tell people what occupational therpy is, I will say, I help adults to be as independent as possible for them to get back to the community."

- Dr Carolyn Baum during her workshops in NYP

"I am glad that you say there are bricks between us and not cement walls. I will try to bring the bricks down slowly one at a time."
- Dr Carolyn Baum during her workshops in NYP



Dr Carolyn Baum speech is so inspiring. I am glad that I never skip her workshop which I think I will if I were yr 1 or yr 2.
Maybe, that is the difference between a yr 3 and a yr 1. =)

0 comments (click to comment):