God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Community Long Service Award 2006

I was preparing to sleep when I saw this letter on my bed and thought that I would like to share my joy with you all......

Today, I received a (formal) letter from the Community Centre (CC) that I have volunteered in since 2001, though I had received a call on Tuesday by the CC staff and I am suppose to call on Wednesday to confirm my attendance to receive the award in conjection with the CC's National Day Dinner, which I yet to do it. But anyway,

This is the starting of the letter.......

"Dear Miss Quek,

Congratulations! We are please to inform you that you are being awarded the Community 5-Years Long Service Award under the Tampines Central CC YEC."

Oh.... with a blink of the eye..... I had served for 5 years in Tampines CC YEC!!! Time passes so fast....

I wondered when will NPCC ever give long service award to CIs too.... lol....

0 comments (click to comment):