God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Little things can brighten my Day

Sometimes, small little things can jsut brighten my day.

One of my patients knowing that Friday is my last day, will ask me to remember to see him the next day after each therapy. So sweet isn't it?

Then one of my patients who sometimes refused therapy, didn't refuse today. Instead, he refused blood test for anaemic. But I managed to convince him. =)
He did 45 mins of therapy today, compared to previous few time which is 15 mins only.

These are the patients that can brighthen my day.....

And of course, I have 1 cute dementia patient who offered to buy me milo and biscuits with her tissue papers..... lol.... =)

How would life be without these patients when I go back to school? i think I will miss them....

2 more days.....

0 comments (click to comment):