God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Memories of CE3A

so CE3A has been a very enriching experience for me. Other than the knowledge that I have gained, friendships build, memories are the only thing that left with me......

These are the photos taken on the last day of my clinicals. Enjoy!





Yati and me
Me with my supervisor's TA, Yati

It has always been nice working with Yati. She is always there to assist us when we need her. All the best to her and may she has the best of health!
Looking forward to meet up with her soon!


Yati and us
Yati and us, with the roses we gave her


Misu and us
TA Myat Su and us

It is nice working with Myat Su too.... she has been very helpful to us. All the TAs there are all very nice!!! =) Too bad didn't get a chance to take photos with all...
:`` (


Sarah and us
Sarah and us

This is Sarah, the PT that is in charge of the ward we are in. It is nice working with her. =)


Lindy and us
Lindy and us

This is Lindy. She is kind enough to answer our requests for seeing her patients. Thanks. Anyway did I say that she is my friend's secondary school classmate? =)
Told her on the last day, although I knew it like on the 2nd week? ;)


Lindy and me
Lindy and me

Oh, I wanted a personal photo with Lindy. It is nice talking to her too... ;)



Gim Hoon, Lee Ling and us
With Gim Hoon and Lee Ling

Thanks Gim Hoon for her comments in our presentations. Really appreciate it!
Well, must thanks Lee Ling for accepting us for our CE3A.
It is nice to have such people around. =)


Last but not least, how can we not have a photo with our supervisor?


Daniel and us
Us, with our supervisor, Daniel


Daniel and me
With Daniel

It is really nice to have Daniel as our supervisor. That is why we have headache as in what to give him. We didn't know what he likes too....
But I remembered he mentioned about some play station thingy, so I thought we could give him "stimulated" play station game.

So I came out with this game call "30 days @ St Luke's Hospital."
This idea came from the PS1 game that I played before - Theme Hospital.
The description of 30 days @ St Luke's Hospitalis as follows:

30 days at St Luke is the most challenging and adventure game. You get to assess patients, plan and implement treatments on the patients. On top of that, you have to document on every patient that you see. And you must be prepared that your patients may reject therapy and that you have to try all means and ways to ask them to continue therapy.


The challenge is also to communicate with other healthcare professionals and to report patients’ progress during MDM.


On top of that, you have to prepare case presentation in the department and in school. Be prepared and put on your best bullet-proof shirt.


Try to use different dialects to communicate with your patients and you will begin to enjoy every moment of it.


Few of the things that you can look forward to is having a nurturing and good looking therapist as your supervisor. The other therapists and TAs are nice too once you know them.


But most importantly in the 30 days at St Luke Hospital, as code of ethic, whatever you do, above all, do no harm.


Good Luck!



Oh... the game is actually a PPT with our thoughts and feelings and interesting encounters....
Haha.... cute right?? Didn't know I can be soooo creative... lol (*bhb*)
What else are there?? =)
I believe a picture speaks more that a thousand words...... so.... there it is:


Appreciations to Daniel
This photo is courtesy from Daniel. =)
(Feel so bad that have to ask him help me take a photo of it after we have given him)
Too busy in preparing the gifts that I forgotten to take a picture

Oh, Lee Ling called this "survival kit"
We didn't have a name for it. Maybe survival kit suits too.... since there are cereals and milo for breakfast or tea break, "PS game" for boredom, Strepsils for sore throat ......
Haha....
Well, there is also a paper film and a key chain... ;)

Anyway, if you all wonder why cereals? Beats me too... I thought Daniel may like since he drinks cereals? Just some linking or instinct or 6th sense or clever guess if you may call it.

As for milo.... hmm.... haha... there is a story to it... but think I am not going to mention here la... =)

Oh, if Daniel ever read this and if you wonder why there are only 4 out of 6 packets of cereals,
The reason is because,




Picture0002
We took the remaining 2!!!!
=)
HAha..... and if you wonder where did I ever find the time to do all those....
well.... it is time mgt you see.... haha... lolz.....
No la... I started doing some at the end of 5th week.... during the weekends....
Cos whether we do well or not in clinicals, we must still thank supervisor mah.... =)

Oh I think I am already missing the place and everyone!
*hmmm... wonder if any of them misses us.... the TAs say they will la... ;) *

As well as my everyday must have HERBAL TEA!!!
*think I am falling sick soon....haha*


*hmmm.... actually if I were to receive these gifts, 我可能不 舍得吃喔。*

0 comments (click to comment):