God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, July 21, 2006

A Smile that makes my day

Today, I took 969 from Tampines to Khabti, then a train ride to YCK.

Hmm... after I alight from bus 969, as I walked towards the train station, I saw this mother and child.

She was carrying this little boy, I think he is around 3 years old. This little boy turned around.

I saw him and I smiled. He smiles back! It was so sweet..... I continued smiling and he continued smiling too.... So sweet isn't it?

So I decided to take a photo of the little boy.

But because his mother is walking and I am walking too.... And well, Our speeds were different..... so the picture turned out alittle blur..... =)




Smiles

0 comments (click to comment):