God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Area of interest

Hmm... I think I need to decide fast which are my area of interest before HB and HL call us for our CE3B and 3C placement.

Seriously to think about it, as some of my classmates had mentioned,

"We may like children but it does not mean we can work with them."


Hmmm... this is true.... this reminded me of some of the kids I took for tuition before..... I wonder if I can really handle them too.... though I can be fercious with kids (as a Cadet Inspector la) but for peds.... there must be alot of patience.... am I up to it? I have no idea....

Perhaps exploring acute neuro?

Mental health is a MUST la... since I have never been to a mental health placement..... maybe.... MINDS? Combination of peds and mental health... one stone kills 2 birds....

But in any way, I think I still like community. =)

Must make up my mind soon.... any suggestions?

0 comments (click to comment):