God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Updates on work and studies

I have 2 good updates for my work and studies.

This is a late update anyway. I gotten back my 6000 words group assignment. Apparently it was not too bad. Not too sure if it was an A grade or not. Anyway, it was 73.5 marks out of a hundred. Now for this module, we are only left with a presentation which was postponed due to the H1N1. This presentation is 15% of the whole module. Hopefully I score well in this coming presentation. If I really do, that means that most probably I will score above 70 for this module. Pray hard for me.

In another module, I am way behind in the online discussion. Practically no motivation to go in and discuss. Sigh. Maybe things will get better when my group suppose the lead in the discussion? This discussion constitute 20% of the whole module plus an 80% paired assignment. Supposed to have an examination for this module. Don't know why it was scrap off.

As for work, of course I am seeing more clients. Getting few more referrals here and there. And there is some adjustment to my salary! Yeah.... and that includes this year annual increment. This should be given way long ago..... our salary is so wAY below others in other settings.

So far these are good news in my work and studies.

As for other area in my life.... sigh.... it is just not moving forward.

0 comments (click to comment):