God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Afternoon out with Hui Hui

This afternoon, met Huihui for lunch at Tampines 1. We had our lunch at around 4pm because the Bus service no. 3 that Huihui took a long time from Punggol to Tampines.

We had lunch at Manpuku. The concept is fairly similar to Marche, just that all the food are Japanese Gourmet. =D

We ordered a few dishes. Apparently the food is not as nice as we thought it will be.

Hui Hui's Fried Prawn Set

Our Moonlight Special

MY SPICY MISO RAMEN!!!

Our Berry Tart

Hmm.... other than the moonlight special and berry tart, I think the rest of the dishes are just so-so only. So.... I don't think I will really recommend, unless you try other dishes. The total bill come up to $44.08.

Next, we went to UNIQLO and I tried on the Bra Top sleeves shirt again. And gotten another confirmation from Hui Hui, I decided to get this yellow bra top:


I've tried on the purple one.... but apparently not as nice...


The other one that I tried was this blue one with some design on it. But apparently, between the blue and the yellow, we both think that the yellow looks better. And since I bought quite a few tops during the addias sale, I think I am just going to get 1 more.

Anyway, the blue one that I've tried on:


HAha.... think I got to lose some belly fat la.... lolx....

Anyway, we walked for a while before Huihui has to go home for dinner. I walked her to take 168 from the near-by bus stop and decided to take a walk at Tampines Mall and Century Square since I don't feel like going home. Kinda feeling down... ...

And since my Addias-looked-a-like shoes has spoilt, I decided to go the DMK to look for shoes. Just less than half an hour, I got myself 2 pairs of shoes:

Open toe, slip in

Side view, showing the little heels

Covered toes, flat shoes

Haha... the design very "Xiu Ling" hor? Wanted to try other design... but don't like. So I'm back to my old design. Haha.... If I like one thing, I can like very long one lor.... =D

I guess Retail Therapy does help. Never tried before when I was a poor student back them. Now having a bit of spending power, it does help myself in getting what I want without having much consideration like before. Anyway, these 2 shoes doesn't cost much - $44.80. =D

On my way home, bought June issue of Her World magazine.


P.S: Anyway, last week I also bought a bikini from Tampines 1 too.

0 comments (click to comment):