God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sundown Marathon 2009

Going for Sundown Marathon in less than 24 hrs time. In another 20.5 hours to be exact. Didn't manage to sign up for the marathon this year. Then am I still running?

Of course. My friend's friend is unable to run due to some back injury. Thus I am running under her name. Anyway, I doesn't really matters. I just want to RUN! First time running at night. I think it can be quite nice running at night.

Anyway, Yeng Yeng/Juat collected and passed me the goodie bag for the run last monday. It wasn't fantastic at all! But I kinda like the ADIDAS shirt..... and it is PURPLE in colour at the sides! Yeng Yeng exchanged the size with me and she took L and gave me her M. Thanks gal... *muack* lolx.... As I was so excited to see if I can wear the M shirt..... I tried it out in office!!!


And that is the goodies bag........

Hopefully I don't DIE or FAINT from respiratory problem. Been having endless mucus production. Haha.... so if you don't hear from me here, you know what has happened. =X

Anyway thanks Alvin for the suggestion to clean the oil stain on my handphone camera len with alcohol when I asked him for solutions. It is now much clearer! =D



Panda Me with HELLO PANDA

Dark eye Ring with Pink Cheeks

I didn't drink..... my colleagues applied something on my face! =D

That's all.... gonna sleep already. Good nite.

0 comments (click to comment):