God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Jogging

It has been closed to 7 months since I last jogged at bedok reservoir. The last time I jogged was after the death of my girl girl where I just wanted to be alone.

This time, for health, for training for my 10km and also for some thinking.

But I guess, my cardiac is still quite bad. Got a point in time, I was thinking I might get a cardiac arrest. Lolx.... But managed to pace myself. But I think my breathing has improved slightly but still quite poor. Maybe I should borrow the HR watch (that is collecting dust) from someone. *hint hint* LOL.....

Took about 30-35 minutes for ~4.4km distance.

My phone didn't fail me while I was jogging. Thus managed to listen to songs while running. That indeed triggered a fair bit of my memories.

0 comments (click to comment):