God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Lovely G900 is discharged from ICU

In continuation to this post, my love was discharged from the ICU. Indeed, he has an organ failure aka hardware failure - display TFT. Oh, the battery was faulty too. In addition, they upgraded my software too!

I'm so happy that my LOVE is back and to see my LOVE again! Now charging it. Waiting to restore all my contacts and probably some of my past SMSes too.... =D

But I probably be much more happier to SEE my OTHER LOVE too..... Will I? Definitely, maybe?
CONFIRM! *bleh*

0 comments (click to comment):