God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Problem with my Love

Apparently I have with my Love. It is not responding as it should be. Sigh. It have been not even 1 year....

Yes. This is my Love (another love other than....... =X). I guess there is something wrong with the backlight of this phone. It can just blackout but you know the phone is still working... just that it appears black on the screen.... or it will automatically restart.

Sigh.

I would want to bring to the service centre and highly likely they are going to reset my phone too. But I am just worried for the smses in my phone. These cannot be back-up. And yet, all these are the most precious to me.

Should I or should I not?

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

hmm.. if your love is troubling you, its time to fix it.. haha..

smses, i know sometimes they're important.. but.. it's your call! =D

Eileen said...

Hey... I managed to backup my SMSes.... thus I had send my LOVE to ICU already.... =D