God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 03, 2009

If I weren't an occupational therapist,

I would probably be ... ...

... an outdoor instructor






or maybe I'll be ... ...

... ...a pet groomer!





... ... or even a Police officer... ...





Or join the NAVY since I like the sun, the sand and the sea .....


But of course the reason that stops me from joining is my "ability" to swim.... =X
Anyway, the above is not navy ship, it is just normal ferry that ferry NS men to Tekong. But in this picture, I am not going to Tekong but just taking a CRUISE ride from Puala Ubin to Changi Jettty and back to Ubin.... lolx....

.... maybe some programmer, some IT analyst... or even someone doing CAD:


Woww.... that was like almost 5-6 years ago!

... or maybe I'll a photographer... ...





... or even some video designing/photo collage for some occasion like graduation or even wedding ... ...


... or even be a travel or/and food photo columnist (how nice it will be.....) ....






It will be nice if I were to start up a company with a loved one in the future..... lolx.... well.... we can take photos, maybe for people's graduation.... maybe weddings.... or make their life stories into a collage/video! lolx... or maybe set up a pet shop and do pet grooming or pet rearing..... or maybe get an engineering husband and we set up an assistive technology company...... sounds fun yeah? *dreaming*

Hmm..... It will also be nice if I can travel around places like Mount Himalayas.... sounds cool too yeah?

Gonna save lah..... what to do? Haha... but as an occupational therapist.... I wonder how long it will take me to save for an expedition to Himalayas.... lolx....

Thanks all.....

Don't worry my fellow OTs.... I don't think I'll have any career switch at the moment.... at least not the next few years.... =)

0 comments (click to comment):