God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feeling Weird

I remembered Alvin was telling me that he felt weird to be in his room after he came back from his 3 weeks sailing last year.

Few days ago, I finally got back my room. After 1 plus year. It really feels weird to be in the room after 1 plus year, to call it my own. I don't know. Even today, I still have not sleep in the room. Maybe wait till I paint the room and get some stuff ready. On top of that, it is stuffy to sleep in the room in these humid weather these few weeks.

IS THIS MY ROOM?

0 comments (click to comment):