God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sent my LOVE to ICU

This evening, I had painfully sent my SE G900 to Simei ICU. Hopefully the staff at the ICU can find a cure for my LOVE.

Few days prior to the admission, I've tried all ways and means to cure him but to no avail. But thank god I managed to find a software to backup all my past SMSes. I've tried 1 software before this good one. But the challenge was that I have to be prepared that I have to repeat the backup many times as my phone will just restart on its own, which I did. Thank god I have the patience because of the preciousness of the messages to me. I was trying to backup the massages on Sunday till almost 2am. In case you are interested, the software can be found here. Other than patience, the other challenge is that I am taking a risk to use this software. This software was not optimal for my G900, nor it has been tested with my G900. But as my belief always goes,

"If you never try, you will never know."

But I am very glad that I gave it a try. At least with my SMSes backup, I have no issues/regret in resetting my phone. Thus, I did a master reset on Monday during lunch. It doesn't help at all. I thought it might be something wrong with my battery. Wanted to borrow from my colleagues but none of their SE battery is the same as mine. One colleague who also had problem with his phone recently said his phone has similar problem and was alright after some update by the staffs. Thus, I came back home and downloaded the updates for my SE G900. It seems alright at first but the problem came back again. Then I began to wonder if it got to do with some "organ failure"... Opps.... I meant hardware failure. lolx....

Not sure if it was fate, my aerobics class was cancel again. And I took this opportunity to bring it for servicing since it is still under warranty.

I pray and hope that my LOVE can be back before the weekends.... so that I can bring him out and enjoy! Before I left, they handed me some of my LOVE's belongings:


Currently I am just using a lousy non-camera LG phone that was given to me free when I bought my Acer Laptop last year.

P.S: Had craving for spicy food.... had Tom Yam Soup and Rice with Curry gravy when I was at East Point. Back at home, dad bought curry chicken... and I took some too.... I just so LOVE SPICY FOOD la.... =D

Oh... and I went to pet safari to look at the animals. It always bring me peace and joy when I see them. They just brighten up my evening.... how am I going to survive without my love for the next few days? Just so not used to it..... =( Anyway, I used to go to Pet Safari during my secondary school days. It was much bigger then.

2 comments (click to comment):

Annoymous said...

Haha.. my phone is near dying too :( sigh

Eileen said...

oh..... i understand how you feel....

I just received a call... telling that my phone can be "discharged"!!!!
SO HAPPY!!! =D

Bring your phone to see DR la.. if really not well and still under warranty... =P