God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Say no to lobster fringes and YES to bangs!

I've always wanted to cut bangs since a long time ago but don't dare to. Today, I finally has the courage to give it a go! And..... I think I am starting to like it.... don't know if it will be the same tomorrow when I wake up... lolx....

Anyway, here I am:





And the comments that I have: (click to enlarge)


Funny Conversation with Zub in MSN:

Me: gal!!!! i cut bangs!!! LOL
Her: YOU SERIOUS?
Her: OH MY GOD
Her: TAKE A PHOTO!
Her: SHOW ME!!
Her: HAHAHAH
Me: ---->
Her: *GOT IT
Her: OH MY GOD
Her: yo look like fann wong!
Her: hahahahahahah
Me:
diao. (an emoticon)
Me: where got fann wong
Me: LOL
Me:
FAT wong maybe?
Me:
hahaha
Her: HAHAHAHAH
Her: no la..

There are also some said I looked like a doll!! lolx... and it reminds me that I am a doll with dark eye rings.... maybe I should carry a knife too.... lolx....

Other comments includes.... you don't looked like the Xiu Ling that we know. You looked like Xiu Ling's YOUNGER sister! =X

Nonetheless, I think I like my current hairstyle for the moment. In any way, I am just photogenic and always look better in photo than real person. =X

OH..... And I know you will read this:

GOOD LUCK for your upcoming EXAMS and IPPT!
Cheers!

Just do your best can le.....
The rest can think later....
I know it is difficult to be motivated.... you can if you believe!

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

yeah, looking good babe! nicey, seriously.

Eileen said...

Jasmine,

Thanks!!! =D