God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Presentation Postponed

oWell, supposed to have lesson/presentation in SGH on 3rd May but was postponed till further notice because of the Swine Flu. As some of us are working in the hospitals (excluding me and few others), they wanted to minimize any inter-hospitals contact between the healthcare professionals, in case any of us contacted Swine Flu and pass to someone else working in other hospitals.

I don't know whether to be happy that the presentation was postponed as I had the attitude of "Pleaase get over and done with". This has been a LONG module since last September.

Since the Pain and disability module has been postponed, I wonder if my Perceptual and Cognitive/ Neurological Rehabilitation is postponed too. Sigh. With all these, it simply means more difficult to plan for leave for holiday, in addtion to having lessons the following days after my bday and means that I am going to graduate later than January 2010.

Sigh. In any way, this going to be a long fight, either for my coming 4 modules in the next 7-10 months or for the swine flu.

0 comments (click to comment):