God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Long Overdued Post!

This post is about Nozomu's trip to Singapore on 6th - 8th March 2009. H2O hosted Nozomu(from Japan) when he was in Singapore for exchange as an Occupational Student back in 2006. That day he was back in Singapore again. He was already here on the 5th but he went to Bangkok for a day/night. Apparently, his flight to BKK was delayed and he only went BKK for dinner. =X


6th Match 2009

Anyway, H2O and me met up with Nuzomu on 6th March, Friday, after our work. We decided to bring him to eat the famous crabs @ Ang Mo Kio. On the way there, I realized that the route is very familiar. And I discovered the reason when I saw the right turn to another street/avenue. Someone stays just few minutes away. Coincidently, someone was away in KL, if not might have ask him to join. But I guess even if he was around, I don't think he will join, for he doesn't eat crabs and he doesn't really like social gatherings. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) ^_^

Anyway, these are the photos at the eating place... ... most photos are courtesy from H2O's camera:


Creamy Butter Crab

Claypot Mee Hoon Crab


Spring Onion Frog Legs

All the dishes

ALL FOR ME!!!!
(LOLX)

Let me show you how to eat frog legs.....



And CRAB:
Sorry... I don't mean crab shell.... lolx...

FOOD COLLAGE!

And how does the place looks like?



After that, we decided to go for a drink. We do not know where to go - Holland Village, Clarke Quay or Boat Quay. So what we did was, we shall board the 1st bus that goes to any of the places mentioned above. Realized that 166 can go to alot of places. =) I didn't board 166 bTW.

We were walking around Holland V and ended up at Harry's... ...

Nozomu posing

And me???

Messaging someone lah.....
who was at KL Zouk... =X


Cheers!!!

Sipping my drink

A TRIO group photo

The "couple"
(oops.... aiyah... they not couple la... =X )

Me and Nozomu

H2O and me

Me and my RED face

One of the last photos before we left Harry

We all went back after that. I gave a lift for Nozomu to his backpacker hostel, before I headed back in the cab.

7th March 2009

They went to Little India the next morning, while I only joined them in the evening. This PIGGY gal needs her sleep in the morning la... lolx....

Anyway, we went to Thai Express for some drinks after I meet up with H2O, Nozomu and H2O's friend.

Me and H2O's Pretty friend

Pretty friend and Nozomu

H2O and Nozomu

Avocado

Mango

Red Ruby

We also took some UGLY and PRETTY photos: (Please bear with me... lolx...)




There is no ugly photos of the pretty friend. As the name suggest, she is pretty. So the ugly photo still looks quite pretty. lolx...


8th March 2009

Since this is the last day that he is here, he wanted to meet up with our Sensei - Mr Lim Hua Beng. So we had a dinner at Serangoon Garden. Together with 2 japanese gals who were in SG for their attachments. How can we forget to order some local food for them:

Zui Kwey

Satays

Oyster Egg

Dumplings

Nozomu with the FOOD!

2 SG gals vs 2 Jap gals
lolx....

US!!

After dinner, HB bring us to demsey hill area to "pop" some wine/champaign for our "guests".


Wine

The wine place

"Opening ceremony"

First Glass


CHEERS!

Don't forget to pose!

Bird in Hand Wine


Before Nozomu took a ride from H2O 's friend to the airport, he took a photo with HB sensei.....

Don't they look like father and son?

LOLx.... That marks the end of his trip in SG.... =D

Thanks for bearing with me for such a loooooooooonnnnnng post!

4 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

thanks for your message, and inviting me to this blog !! I was so glad to seeing SG together !! I miss Claypot Mee Hoon Crab,Frog,and Avocado(>_<) nozomu

Eileen said...

u r welcome Nozomu....
Hope u had a great time in SG once again... =D

Anonymous said...

whos that shuai ge??

Eileen said...

er..... sorry anonymous 2.... who are you ah?