God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

K2 Progress Report

I found my K2 Progress Report.....

On May 1990, my height was 121 cm.
On Nov 1990, my height was 123.5cm.
2.5cm in 6 months.....

15 years later,
On May 2005, my height was 156cm.
32.5cm in 15 years.
How sad disappointed can I be......

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

why should you be disappointed? 32.5cm in 15 years is not that bad. at least, you've GROWN. Wheeee i'll be seeing you in a few hours time =D

Eileen said...

haha.... ya... just comments for fun only la... my height doesn't matters to me much anyway... lolz.... 1st - 4th dec... good... lolz... my clinical attachements will start on the 5th dec.... ;-)