God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Worse Physical Fall of my life....

I had my worse physical fall of my life just now, in a captain's ball match against the PTs.....
I was running sideway to get the ball.... well... of course I fell la... but before I fell, the momentum was so great that I cannot stop myself from continuing to run sideways.... I tired to balance myself... more than 2 times I think.... I knew I gonna fall but I just can't stop myself from falling.... so... the last postion was..... I was side lying on the floor, on my right side.... and with my left leg raised up.. i think... that's what my friend said....

The palmar side nearer to my thumb was numb for like 10-20 mins..... gosh...
Luckily all is just 皮外伤。。。。。

But the impact was very great when I fell... I can feel it... there was even this few seconds of thoughts that I may not be able to get up....

But overall, it was a good game.... we came in 3rd btw, out of 5 teams.... 5 PTs teams..... and us? The only OTs team....

Anyway, after the match, we had another round of friendly game. This time round, each team is made up of OTs, PTs yr 2 and yr 3..... my team had this really tall PT yr 3 guys.... who is in nyp basketball team i think..... he plays really well in the game.... not forgetting the rest in my team too.... nice game....

All these come with a price..... tiredness..... muscles aches tml..... but it is all worth it....

0 comments (click to comment):