God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This is my life....

I was surfing and reading many of my friends blog, when I saw many of you are writing about " I am the gal" and " I am the boy".......

Inspired by you guys, this is mine......

I am the gal who is turning 21 and is looking back in life to reflect what have I done in the last 20 years.

I am the gal in the kindergarden class looking out of the window, looking at the others' parents outside the classroom and wondering where's mine while holding back my tears.

I am the one in kindergarden who thought that we were going some shopping centre to learn to money handling skills, only to know that we were going to the "mama" shop next to my kindergarden.

I am the one who mistaken you for stolen my scissors when I was in primary 1 because you were a problematic student which I later found out that my scissors was at home all along. Luckily I apologized and you have forgiven me. Where are you now and how have you been?

I am tha gal who was the second tallest in class at the age of 6. At the age of 20, I became the top 5 for being the shortest.

I was the one gal who was daring enough to write your name in my prefect notebook even though someone told me your dad was some "big shot" in the police force. I was primary 4 then.

I was the gal who cried when I got 99 marks for my primary 6 maths prelims. It was not tears of joy but tears of disappointment. 1 mark for careless mistakes. I think I still have the answer script somewhere in my house.

I am the sister who saw you cried in front of others for the 1st time, over a gal and then few years later, because of someone that you loved was hospitalized.

I am the gal who approached you and asked if I could be a prefect and promised I would not quit this CCA to prepare for my O level.

I am the gal who receives an excellence from you for my conduct when I was in Secondary 1.

I am the gal who saw my own result slips before given to me by my form teacher because I was the one who printed the result slips for the whole school.

I am the gal who respected you most but lost the respect for you when you failed to defend for us even when we were not in the wrong.

I am the gal who, for the first time, was so happy that I cried. It was the release of my O level results.

I am the gal who screams at the sight of dogs. Not that I am afraid of dogs but because I am too excited.

I am the gal who decided that I was not going to change into arts course, not going to drop NPCC and not going to poly, when you tell me that I was not suitable for a science course in JC, when I was too busy with CCA and when in the first place, not suitable to be in a JC. I have proven you all wrong. =P

I am the gal who decided that I am not going to get a degree and get a diploma instead.

I am the gal who wants to do alot of things but yet there is so little that I can do.

I am the gal who does dragonbating and kayaking and yet don't know how to swim.

I am the gal who wishes to love and be loved yet I fear committments and failures.

I am the gal who believes in Love at first sight and that THE ONE will appear when the time is right.

I am the gal who prefers to love than be loved.

I am the gal who is feared by your boyfriend who always make you cry.

I am the gal who promised to go to China with both of our families after our As but it never happened.

I am the gal who loves to watch romance movies but shy to let others see me cry.

I am the gal who felt that I can grow up sooner when I hear you saying that you are in your 60s and yet I am still schooling.

I am the gal who yearns for a shoulder to cry on yet I don't wish to be dependent on others.

I am the gal and this is my life.......
And it goes on...............

0 comments (click to comment):