God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Finally it's over

It's over FINALLY..... at 09 00hrs....
I had submitted my creativity assignment... after so much effort put in..... was pasting the stuff into my book since 7pm yesterday.. and I only finished all at 2+am.... gosh...

Spending so much time and effort, at the end of the day,
is it still worth it?

Well, after some thoughts,

In life, whatever effort we put in, we will never get back the same amount.
And often than not, it is always lesser.
The most important thing is not the product but the process......

Don't expect too much
and you will be contented.
期望越高,
失望越大。

Well, today, I overslept. 1 alarm clock, 1 handphone alarm and 2 handphone reminders can't seems to wake me up.....
The strange thing is that, I had switched off my alarm clock and my hp alarm and reminders.... without me knowing it.... and the thing is I have to actually get up my bed to off my alarm clock.... but I can't seems to remember I have done any of these.....

Waking up at 7.30am means that I will be late for discussion with Jo (my intro to mental health lecturer) and even if there was no discussion, I will still be unable to meet the 09 00hrs deadline if I were to take a bus to school..... therefore, I have to resort in taking a cab..... $12.70.... inclusive of $1 charge for peak hours......
Throughout the ride, I can't seem to contact any of my group members.... my phone has no reception.... then it became low batt.... dunno if the problem lies with my phone, the sim card or the service provider....

And the worst of all, the discussion with Jo supposed to be on thu instead of today..... which I already suspected is thurs....

anway, still managed to have a discussion with her today.....
at least one good thing about today.... I do not need to go to school early on thu.....
another good news... I finished school at 11am tml!!!
my phone is back to operation at 12noon today..... revived from a intense CPR by me... hopefully it don't get a heart attack again.... if not, I think I will get mine too.... ;p

Hopefully there are more good happenings to me......

Addendum: Thanks to those who contributed to my assigments, esp. Adrian who tried to email me back despite your busy schedule. Thanks to Murni, Zub and Zhenru too..... Not forgetting Stephen too.... thanks babes and dudes for ya help!!!

0 comments (click to comment):