God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Photography.....

I like to take photos of sunsets.... sunrises...... sea.... sky..... animals.... people.....
Below are some of my favourite photos that I took(some using friend's camera).....




Please note that the back is 101 Buliding, which has 101 storeys.

Sunrise in Ubin (taken in 2005)

Sunrise in Ubin (taken in 2004)

Hui Hui @ sentosa with my sunglass....

Aden

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

hey hey..some nice pics u've got there...haha...wa looking at the photo with yiwei n me just reminded me of those days we spent in taiwan...n how the both of us tried ways and means to get a pic together with Tapei 101 building...haha well, that was definitely a great bonding time for all of us n im definitely looking forward to creating more fond memories with u guys!!

Eileen said...

Haha... ya... must thank me for my photography talent...Lolz... if not how to fit in the 101 storeys building and see 1/2 of you all... lolz... don't worry... I am sure there will be more bonding sessions... esp. with the 2
K-queens around.... lolz...