God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, September 26, 2005

New Items added

There are 2 items added to this blog.....
Look at the right hand side.....

I have just signed up for flickr..... look so long to arrange my photos... cos it is arrange in the order of upload..... the order was all wrong after I had uploaded.... at first thought of delete and re-upload.... but in the end, I have decided to change the uploaded date instead....
it took me so long.... as you can see... it is already 3+am.... can't believe that I have 9am lesson later on.... but well.... when it comes to my website, blog, etc..... I just can't leave them in a mess.... unless I can bring it down.... ;p

The other item added is the friendster tag(do you call it a tag??)....
I have also change the colour and background of my friendster profile.....
When you free, don't hesitate to drop by.....

Sleeping time!!!! Good nite all!!!

0 comments (click to comment):