God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Few but encouraging....

I was at my unit the other day..... no... i'm not going to touch on NPCC stuff in this entry... but rather people who I have not seen for a long time.

Pardon me if I couldn't recall your name... there were few of them... at least someone who are near my era.... lolz.... I was surprised that 1 one them could actually remember my name when I can't even recall his.... nevertheless, all of them, or rather 3 of them looks familar.... I think it was becaues my unit joined their area for atc last year..... so much so about the history.... I am coming back to the topic.... few but encouraging.....

One of the 3 of them, actually heard of Occupational Therapy course... smiles..... and the other 1 volunteers in CP centre.... and I found myself preaching talking to them about OT.... I didn't preach to them la... I just got excited to tell them what I am doing in my course.... since 1 of them knows about it and the other volunteers in one of the potential place that I may be working in.....

I realised I am falling in love with you more and more......




occupational therapy.....

*gosh..... what are you people thinking?? ; ) *

0 comments (click to comment):