God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

China Photos and TPJC SSC 2003 Dinner

It took me so long(erm.... almost 10 months for china photos and 2 years for SSC photos...) to process the films into negatives.... ;p
Will upload the photos soon...
Anyway, I didn't develop the photos. Instead, I ask the shop assistant to help me burn into a CD instead.... so it is analogue to JPG. I still have 1 more roll of film not yet process... took the wronf one... that's why ended up processing the TPJC SSC Dinner 2003 photos.... I will bring to the shop to process next week...

I have uploaded to my multiply website liao.... to visit, click here to visit my china photos took using analogue camera and here for my TPJC SSC dinner 2003.
I will upload to flickr when I am more free......

0 comments (click to comment):