God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Back to school

Today, I went back to school again... this is the 3rd times I went to school. Other than monday, I have been going to school everyday. The same goes for tml... Even monday was a school event....
Term break? No.....

Did I say why I go back to school today?

I went to practise my moblilty (one of my modules). I was practising my wheelchair mobility and I decided to go to the North Canteen to get myself a drink. I wheelled myself to the 2nd level( I was at the 5th level and I took a lift of course). Then, at the canteen, I decided to see what I want to buy and I stood up. The gal in front of me was shocked!! I must have frightened her....

Tml... erm... later is the trial exam.... I guess I will not be able to answer the questions... but it will not matter I guess..... Cause my objective of going later is to have a feel how the practicals and examinations will be conducted.

That's all for now.....

0 comments (click to comment):