God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sign Language Trainings

Sign Language training will be on next wednesday at 3pm.... Well, my lesson ends at 4pm (provided there is no PPR lesson....) and no one is going to miss the Physiology lecture.... so I guess I'm not missing it to.... but we will still miss the 1 hr of sign language training.....

haiz.... it may be worse for the next few weeks if we have PPR on that week... as our lessons will end at 5pm... then this time we will miss 2 hrs of sign language trainings.....
hmmm... actually I don't mind missing few hrs of lectures.... as I don't think I will remember and understand much thou.... lolz.... and well, I have missed 1 weeks of lessons before... lolz... I still passed thou... hehe.....

but then again..... no one is gonna miss the lesson..... so is it peer pressure that I'm gonna attend the lecture?? I dunno..... I just worried that we cannot catch up with the training and make a mess of everything....

0 comments (click to comment):