God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, July 11, 2005

People's Stories

Recently, I came to realise that I am interested in people's life stories.....
Maybe that's why I choose OT?
but then again... ... I'm already like that before I choose OT!

I'm interested in relationships of people. How and why people behave in certain ways that they behave. Even things like why such pretty/handsome person doesn't have a gf/bf.....
and things that some people go thru that I didn't.....

I enjoyed reading at people's blog... not because I'm a sadist or I enjoyed "putting my happiness onto others' pain" (direct translation from 把自己的快乐健在别人的痛苦上) but believe it or not, sometimes I can feel how the person feels... maybe because I am an emotional person? but sometimes I wonder what actually happens to the people.... I am curious... sometimes I will even think and make up a story in my mind... (wait... isn't that what OT suppose to do??)

Sometimes reading others' blog makes me think and feel how fortunate I am.... sometimes it makes me think why do I do the things that I do.... sometimes it makes me think that I am spending lesser time with my family and friends....

of course, all the reading of blogs makes me reflect on myself......

Last but not least, a blog is something to update your friends on your well-being. At least, that is why my blog is here.....

0 comments (click to comment):