God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

2nd Sign Language Training

I had my 2nd sign language just now. Went there on time thou it suppose to be Dr Pram's Lecture.... but he is on 2 Days MC - Yesterday and today. Thus, we manage to attend on time.
;-)

Hmm... had little revision on the National Pledge. Made few modifications to the ones that I have revised through out the holidays. The challenge is not make changes at the one that I signed wrongly but the challenge is to sign the whole song - Uniquely you.

The starting is still not too bad until it came the chorus! I had some difficulties to catch up with the chorus. Signing w/o the song is still quite okay.... but because not all the words need to be signed, sometimes playing with the song I may tend to wanting to sign those words that I need not sign..... hmm.... guess practice makes perfect.....

Jace, Joan, huihui and me didn't go for the break/ refreshments..... we were trying to get our signs right......

Hmm.... will Gambatte thou.....

Next week, the training will start at 4pm and we have PPR lecture till 5pm.... guess we give PPR lecture a miss? Shall see how.....

And well, we got to sign in front of everybody during the next training..... hopefully i dun fumble when I can't catch up....

Hmm... A was there. Guess he took leave. If not there will only be one volunteer from SADeaf.
=P or maybe because we are too enthusiastic, that he cannot don't come down.... hehe... just kidding...

0 comments (click to comment):