God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Books from Tampines Library

Today had a gathering with the past/present instructors of NASS.... those present were cH, Pingsheng, Zhihao, Mas, Suhaila, Luppeng and Ridzwuan. Tho photos will be uploaded soon when Suhaila send me the photos. =)

We were having ice-creams at Swensen after our lunch at Long John. Swenden is helping the Singapore Children Society to raise fund by selling handphone straps. Sooo, I got one for myself!! ;) It cost $4 each. Wanted to get it the other time when we had Ex-area 11 gathering @ Tampines Swensen but didn't get it in the end. So, next time if you happens to pop in Swensen, do get one for yourself! ;-)

After that, decided to go to the Tampines Library. Finally, I decided to borrow the book " The curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time." AGAIN. Why again? Cos I actually borrowed it before I went to Taiwan but it was overdued when I came back from my trip. Thus, I have to returned it unfinished. This time round, I decided to borrow it again. Hopefully I will be able to finish it.

I have also borrowed some books on soft toy making and teddy bear making. There are for my Creativity assignment. I have decided to do on teddy bear/soft toy making instead of the water-colour painting that I have thought of previously. It is because I feel that soft toy/teddy bear making has more therapeutic functions than water-color painting as it can be used to express the emotions of the person after it has been completed, especially in children. (This is according to my analysis.... not too sure if it works... have not attended activity analysis yet!! ;> ) Though water-painting can express one's emotions as well but I prefer to look into the area of paediatrics. ;)

Hopefully I can get started doing my teddy bears and soft toys... will update you guys here!!!

0 comments (click to comment):