God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Last Sign Langauge Training

Just now was our last sign langauge training. We went in late 'cos we were having Dr Pram's lesson.... din go for our PPR tutorial which is at 4pm.

Well, when we went in, they had already started. A and the other volunteer were there. Hmm... then we had 2 round of practices first. A came over to see how we sign as we just came in and..... he came when we were signing the chorus... oh gosh....

Then we were told that we had to go to the front to sign.... hmmm... Pam, Jac, Joan and Waiyin went first. Pam and Joan stayed with the next group and that is US!

Before that, A came over to us and asked if we want to go up and try..... maybe 2 persons.... nobody responded.... then I think he was like asking me if I want to try. But in the end, we all went up.

Hmm... Me, Sze Jie, Feran and Chunyi were assessed by the other volunteer (sorry, I've forgotten your name..) and the rest are being assessed by A.

The first time I sign my pledge, the volunteer said that it is either she didn't see my mistakes or I don't have any mistakes at all!!! ;p
hehe... but second time got mistakes la... my democratic...

Then came the song.... phew.... luckily not as bad as I thought....

At least SHE say my chorus is good.... did she say good or okay?? can't remember...
At least, my effort of practising everyday has not gone to waste!!! ;P

Anyway, some of us stayed longer to give Sid and Zhenru moral support....

I'm actually looking forward for NDP Preview!!!
But most importantly, I must get my tooth done first... so sad...

Lastly, my face was warm and red just now.... think it encompasses many emotions.

Addendum: Hopefully, we didn't disappoint A and the other volunteer. ;p

0 comments (click to comment):