God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Movies anyone?

These are some movies that I feel like watching..... anyone out there wants to watch?? Leave me a comments/email/msn/ sms me!! ; )

Since I am one who is interested in supernatural, psychology, romance..... , Bug-Me-Not is included into my I-want-to-watch movies list

Bug Me Not - It is about people in the Psychic park all having supernatural power and one day, a disaster strikes but supernatural power seems to be of no use to help to save the world. It was then they came to realize that Love and courage that is the most magical force.....



How can I miss anything that is related to DOGS!!!

All About Dogs - It is about the relationship of dogs and people. All the joys, smile and laughters.... (Hmm... why does this sounds familiar?? lolz)



Well, the following is a horror movie, paediatrics-related, therapy-related, something that I think I wouldn't want to miss too......

Red Candy - It is about a nursery teacher who studies child therapy part-time. She has a boyfriend and one day, when she visitd her boyfriend who works part-time in a chinese restaurant, she received an errie ringtone played on her handphone. It was then she realize that they have been cursed.

0 comments (click to comment):