God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Blood Donation Drive

Serene, Wendy and me helped out in the Blood Donation Drive today.....
Practically there is nothing much for us to do.
We were suppose to ask the donor to fill in some feedback forms and write down their particulars....
But it was not the last station.... wrong arrangement.....

Then Serene and I were asked to attend to a gal (A) as she was not feeling well.
Haiz.... but the doctor like cannot make it like that...
Do you know that he actually says he was "gan joing" meaning panicky in hokkien??
and he did not really know what to do???
I was like.... erm..... and in the end I suggest to him to give her some warm drink.... lolz....
dunno if it helps... but she din shivers after that....
Guess I do not want to have him as my doctor if I am in her states.....
guess she already got well.... A see you around in sch!!! ;-)

0 comments (click to comment):