God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Painted bathroom floor and ceilings... ...

Received the following email from a friend. Just wanna share here(format was edited):

THIS IS A CEILING MURAL IN A SMOKER'S LOUNGE.



Comments by me:
So what does this show? A feel of how it is like to die from smoking eh?



Next is the BATHROOM PAINTED FLOOR.

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY .....
On the tenth
floor of a hi-rise building......
AND....
THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM...
You open the door...
NOW,
REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST A
PAINTED FLOOR !
KINDA TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY.....
DOESN'T IT?
Scroll sloooooooowly.

Would
this mess up your mind??? Would you
be able to walk in to this bathroom??? Or do anything else????

Comment by me:
I don't know if I'll dare to go in. But.... I think I am willing to try.



Next is an Awesome Toilet... ...


THE LADY IS GETTING READY TO ENTER!!

This is a picture of a public toilet in Houston


Now
that you've seen the outside view,
take a look at the inside view...

It's made entirely of one-way glass!


No one can see you from the outside, but when
you are inside it's like sitting in a clear glass box!

Now
would you.... COULD
YOU....???

Comment by me:
I not sure if I will be daring enough to try it. Just imagine a person who is just trying to appreciate at the drawing outside of the toilet but it will seem like he/she is looking at you! lolx...


Good night all.

0 comments (click to comment):