God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Fragrance for Women

Yours truly is looking for perfumes to be used. I want something not too strong yet nice smelling even after few hours of putting it.

Currently I have only a Limited Edition Green Apple Body Mist which is finishing and another Jasmine Body mist too. Both from body shop.

Do you guys have any recommendations to make?

I have smelt quite a few recently. Till now, the 2 that I like so far is:

DKNY Be Delicious for Women


and

Hugo Women


There are few others that I am interested in (as recommended by many) but yet to try:

  • ISSEY MIYAKE (HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS among my female colleagues and even Guys like that smell!)
  • Tommy Girl
I am still exploring quite a few... ...

If you have any nice one to recommend, please feel free to drop me a comment.

Thanks lot!

0 comments (click to comment):