God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Compliments

Sometimes some compliments just make me smile after long tiring and busy day at work... ...

Some parents has commented that I have slimmed down... ... lolx....

Some commented I have nicer hair... ...

Colleagues said I looked rounder when I was seeing adult for therapy compared to seeing children now... ...

Even Nozomu who had not seen me for 2 years said so. lolx....

Anyway Nozomu was in Singapore for the last few days. Will update some photos and blog about it soon.

Tired.

0 comments (click to comment):