God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Manager's Farewell in the Office and at Fig and Olive Restaurant


Last Friday, we had a farewell for my centre manager in the office. As usual, we have our international potluck. I wanted to cook some fried udon or vegetarian shark fins one. But as I was in office till quite late on thursday doing some statistics and paperwork, my colleagues were suggesting to me to buy some food early in the morning on my way to work instead of waking up to cook early in the morning. How sweet of them.

Anyway, these are some of the photos taken using my SE G900. Mostly are just food pictures:


Food....

International Potluck


pulot hitam

Onion rings and waffle fries

Tosai

samosa

Whole table of FOOD!

The different types of curry

Special Raisins Carrot Cake by SM

Vegetarian Otak

Philippino Cuisine

Whole table of food, from another angle

And on the same day @ night, I went to the famous AMK coffee shop to eat crabs and frog legs (photos to be uploaded soon)... what a feast! I wonder how much weight I have put on.... after losing 3-4 kg in the last 2 months.

*******************************

11 March 2009

We went for a second around of farewell, outside office. We had dinner at Fig and Olive, to cater for both our Halal and Vegetarian colleagues.

To be very honest, I find that their service are so-so and same goes for the food. The beef is also overcooked, according to my colleagues. I won't really recommend this place unless there is no other restaurant that caters to both muslims and vegetarian friends.

None the less, these are the photos of food!!!! People photos wait till I got them from my manager.


Root beer and 7-up




Wish her all the best in her future endeavors. It has been a great 1 year and 8 months working with you! =)

0 comments (click to comment):