God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, March 23, 2009

一切完美2 Perfect Cut 2 last episode

Some quotes from the last episode:

"A relationship has to be nurtured, not put to the test."

" 放了爱, 会明白, 有一重爱,叫作放手。。。。“

"If there is no one you can trust, put the faith in me."
"如果你没有可以相信的人, 就相信我吧。“

"The lure of money only serves to propel me forward. I don't know what contentment is."
"When you place money on a pedestal, it will torture you like the devil."

"Thinking too much will only give you more problem."

"Hope. As long as I have hope, I won't feel so lonely."

"Work is tiring but my heart never feels tired at all."

"Idiot. When will you turn yourself in."

"Am I hoping for a miracle or am I hoping that you will create a miracle for me?"

"Thank you for tricking me back."

"He's not my first choice. He is my only choice."

"If you are the first place, there is a possibility of you being replaced. Only the sole choice will be able to make it will the very end."

"Applause dies away. Trophy gets to dust. Winners will soon be forgotten."
“掌声始终要熄灭的。奖杯终究要尘封的。胜利者很快就会被遗忘的。”


Comments:
I totally understand how Kelly feels when she she tried to send sms to Alex but he didn't reply. But 138 days is torturing..... "没有Alex 的第138天。。。 。。。" I think 1 month is already torturing for me.... =X

0 comments (click to comment):