God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, December 26, 2005

XmAS Dinner at Daddy Sanath's place.....

Yesterday was the day that I've been waiting for...... xMas Dinner at Daddy Sanath's place aka home coming by Daddy Sanath.

I've finally saw the siblings too..... shanae really looks like mummy..... =P

The dinner's really cool man....
Esp. the rice.... heard that daddy's cook it.... didn't know Daddy Sanath can cook.... this adds up to 2 Daddys that can cook!!! =p
Though I couldn't eat beef..... daddy had prepared ham.... yeah.... so understanding and considerate....
The onions soup was nice too.....
Thanks Daddy for the M&Ms too.... you remembered!! LOLz..... Was thinking of having it all by myself... but too paiseh to finish up all by myself... so shared with the rest lor... =p hehe... but thanks... really appreciate it!

We were chatting.... joking around.... and the TEAM and Ray played Monopoly.... and I won!!! LOLz... Then J and S started playing twister...... so obscence position sia....

Well, as I don't really drink.... but how can I miss out during such a occasion to drink.....
so, I had a glass of red wine and a vodka lime..... =p
As usual, I am as red as a lobster after the 2 drinks..... At least I am not drunk la....
Just that my body is hot warm and red la..... and abit nausea....

Was webcaming with sis too... hey gal... cheer up.... the TEAM will always be with you okay?? Will be waiting for your return... and we shall go visit Daddy's palace again? cos i nv visit his other rooms.... hehe....
This quote is for you... though I have said it before,



" I can't change yesterday, but I can make the most of today and look with hope towards tomorrow."

I'm sure your friend will understand..... take care.... and hope to see you real soon.... = p

The thing that I been waiting for too, is the gift exhange. Well, got my gift from one member of the TEAM. Thus, I will not expect something practical and nice la... haha.... cos the guys in the TEAM are cheeky... and well.... I got the present from J... just when they were cheering.... I had already expected there is something wrong with the present.....
guess what?? I got a SEX TOY!!! Yup... you didn't see wrong... it was a SEX TOY.... It was a handcuff.... GLOW IN THE DARK somemore.....
S got the gift from daddy..... a HP pouch.... something that I thought of getting also.... *great minds think alike man*
J got from Raymond, and a dummy present from daddy.... it was a ... ... *it has been removed as there are under 18s who are reading my blog. If you are interested, pls msn me.... *
Pheobe got her present from S.... and it was..... *it has also been removed as there are under 18s who are reading my blog. If you are interested, pls msn me.... *

Daddy got something interesting too.... some liquid in a bottle..... must shake before use *but aren't most liquid in bottles also need to shake before use?? LOLz*

It was a really enjoyable night!!!

Thanks Daddy and Family for the invites and the home coming.... it really makes us feel at home....

Have a blessed Christmas and a great new year ahead!

0 comments (click to comment):