God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Dedications from Theresa.....

Dedication from Theresa......

doggie - When I got to know you back in Dec 2002, I was fearful of you coz you were my CII. And I must tell you, you looked really fierce?! Hahas~

When I saw you again during OEP, I was like "Oh shit! My CII is here!" After so many trials and tribulations, err I mean HQ events, our friendship flourished. During OEP, you've proven yourself to be a very capable Finance OIC.

To me, you are so much more. You're a mentor, working partner, friend, companion, fellow OEPian and now test-tube sister =D Muahahas~ I'm so glad I gotta work with you again this year for MegaCamp! Albeit OEP concluded, we have never drifted apart.

I hope we'll remain this close for the many more years to come =) Thank you for being such a great listener and advisor and may you have a fulfilling and exciting adulthood ahead =)

-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks hamster for the dedication!!! =p

0 comments (click to comment):