God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Thanks guys for being there on my 21st

Heya..... I really thank those who came to meet me on my 21st bday!!!!

Before that, let me tell you my program of that day.....

I went to Tampines North CC for blood donation!!!! Wow..... doing a good deed on my 21st birthday..... Actually it is just so qiao la..... Cos I have always tell myself that I will donate if Tampines were to have a blood donation drive.... and I did! On my birthday...... so I went lor...

Well, so I was late meeting Yiwei, huihui and serene..... suppose to meet the rest of taiwan gang one.... but Weiting caught a flu.... shuhui has to wait for some singtel/singnet ppl..... xP alrdy has appt with friends.....

But then..... I really appreciate serene for turning up!!!! thanks gal.....
Thanks Yiwei, Huihui and serene for the gift!!!!
I really like the film thingy!!! As for the bag... lolz... I will TRY not to put too heavy things inside la... if not scolosis rite?? haha....

Next, went to meet up with Ex-area 11 ppl.... as usual.... onli 3 of them turned up.....
They were Phuilee, HC and arzman.... Thanks for the Pizza treat!!!
Went to coffee bean, tampines after that.... to wait for wc and sZ.....
sZ came and then left to buy a cake.... a fruit cake....
Then the guys are trying to throw cake on my face la....
then in the end.... the stupid sZ poke his finger into my eyes la....
But anyway..... really appreciate it la... ;p

Today, I went to meet the TEAM. Murni and Daddy cannot make it today......
Murni got something on and Daddy got work to do.......
But anyway, thanks the TEAM for the watch la.... I am so paiseh to tell u all what I wanted la... cause all these things are more of want than needs la.... haha.....
After that, went to chill at Coffee bean.....

I am looking forward to go and chill at daddy's place.... esp. when he had just painted the house..... at the same time.... daddy.... please take care of yourself!!! (thou I know most prob you won't get to read this la.... = P )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you list (in no particular order of merit):
  • Daddy Sanath and Mummy for the SMS and the call....... really appreciate it..... I still keep the sms wor.....
  • Theresa, my test-tube sis, thanks for the touching sms too... and not forgetting the call....
  • Murni, for the sms too.....
  • Simon and Keigo..... for the call too....
  • Jeremy.... thou yr wishes came late.... but it is okay... you are working mah... so forgiven....
  • Rid, for the woof woof.....
  • XiaoFen, Joce and Theresa for turning up on the 9th.
  • Huihui, for helping me to coordinate the meeting up on the 10th..... and the gifts!!!
  • Serene, for turning up..... a surprise!!! thanks..... =P
  • Yiwei, thanks for the presents....
  • Phuilee, Arzman and Hc for the Dinner Treat and helping me take my film present....
  • wC for turning up at the 11th hour....
  • sZ for the birthday cake... and the "poke in my eye"

Thanks to others who had wishes me happy birthday through smses....

Thanks once again.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birthday wishes:

  • To do well in my studies and attachment of course...... esp when I am in the middle of my attachment
  • To continue to work with QD..... esp there are so many interesting ppl like Daddy, Mummy, Jeremy, Simon, Keigo, Theresa, Rid, Murni around.....
  • Daddy to take care of himself and speed-recovery....
  • And many many more....... (can't think of any more things...)

Time to bathe and get back to do my preparation for my attachment tommorrow.....

Take care and will update you guys soon.

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Dun mention bestie! You've been a great friend and will always be =) I really appreciate and cherish this friendship we share =D Happy 21st Birthday once again!