God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I've heard it before

Yes.... I've heard it before.... it was from CSM.....
Now it was from my sup....

The C word.... committments....

Yes... i do agree I have lotsa committments..... from NPCC to TEAM to YEC......

But wait..... aren't these committments the ones who helped me grow.... go on with life?? Those that brighten my days when I am down??

I felt that I am listening to my heart more than my head nowadays.....

I hate committments actually.... thus.... these committments are those that I think thru and I can commit to it... before I decide to go on with it.....

NPCC.... it has become a less of a comittment nowadays due to the 5 day work week.... and seeing my next sem timetable.... there's no way I can ever go back to assist in training.... thus, I try all my means to go down on weekends and my sch holidays if there are NPCC training.....

TEAM.... the committment that I will never regret..... It is more than a committment.... I have found people who I can proudly call a TEAM and someone who I can proudly call daddy...
A TEAM who I enjoyed being with.... regardless of where I am and how long we have known each other.....

YEC.... a committment that I took up years ahead but not as long as NPCC.... but I enjoyed working in the committee.... for... there are some people who always make my day.... thou they always makes FUN of me.... while there are few who talks about me.... but well.... cos they don't know me enough.... and I don't think I need them to know me enough.... =p

Tuition is another "committment"..... but well..... if I don't commit to it.... I can't even con't my studies la.... so.... now it is a P word...

Prioritize..... I will.... but now time to slp.... good nite friends....

0 comments (click to comment):