God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

4 more days to go ... ...

4 more days to go.... it will be the end of the 4 weeks attachement.

Soon as you can say but I feel that I am performing under my expectations... not sure it is under my supervisor expectations too.... but then.... he said so far so good...

But maybe like what daddy said.... I am a pefectionist.... and it really bothers me when I can't perform up to mine and others expectations.... my grade for my previous CE was B+.... I think I would be glad if I can just get a D now....

Though the saying goes,

"You can never live up to everyone's expectations but you can live up to your own."

But now, I am not performing up to my own expectation.....

4 more days to go... and lecturers coming on wednesday....

I guess, I didn't put in alot of effort as I should be putting in.... ....

Is it just me? or is the rest feeling the same too?

0 comments (click to comment):