God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

1 month anniversary, TEAM

Today marks the 1 month anniversay TEAM!

The day, 07 Novemeber 2005, it marks the start of our true friendship. The start of BIG Family, with test tube babies who are apart from each other of 7 months......

It is amazing how we became closer from strangers to friends...... from strangers who we don't talk much to friends who we can joke about anything, anywhere. And most of the time... erm.... R21?? lolz....

The strange thing is that, though it is 1 month anniversay, it feels like it like a year? The strong bond that we have build have surpassed some of the bonds that I have with my other friends.

Can anyone remembers the first time that we met? That was the first time I met the guys - Keigo, Jeremy and Simon. I still remember that Jeremy was sitting on my left, followed by Rid, Simon, Keigo, Murni, Theresa and Daddy..... That day I just finished 1 of my papers..... Theresa drove me there.... thanks for the ride! Keigo and Simon seems to be very quiet that day and I thought that Keigo wasn't local because of his name.

The next time was at Starbucks. After daddy left, we talked abit more but still, don't really know each other. Even up to the day we met outside PLMGS.

The care and concern we had for one another is genuine. Something that comes from the heart. Just like the day daddy fell.... all of us are worried for him....

Daddy, just like him, perserve on to motivate the TEAM, endure the pain and yet crack jokes to lighten the atmosphere. AGAIN, try another trust fall, to gain confidence of the people. Daddy Sanath, a very motivational person.

Keigo and Simon, though they had little camp experiences, they did very well to motivate and cheer their teams on. Bonded well with the team as well.

Jeremy, a guy who can make his chest moves and is very proud of it! A guy who wants to do alot of things.... a guy with ambitions......

Murni, someone who I knew before the MegaCamp. Someone who I have not work with for a long long time. I believe she opens up more when she knows the person better. Just like me! Need to warm up to the person/people first.

Theresa aka hamster, someone who I already knew...... OEPian. She will do her best but well, it is okay if the results didn't turn out as well.... so long we RECOVER (from daddy). Our relationship is becoming complicated. From OEPian to hamster and doggie to now..... TEST TUBE BABIES. All thanks to Daddy Sanath! = )

How strange can it be? A 4 days 3 nights camp can totally change the life story of the 8 young people, different personalities, different background and different thinking BUT with the SAME OBJECTIVES.

Thanks Keigo, Jeremy and Theresa for the company to Beach Rd.

I believe we got even closer after the INTENSIVE MSNing after the return from Bintan. Not forgetting the Sentosa gathering where all of you wanted to make me STRIP!

And thanks J,K and S for the Steamboat dinner too.....

Thanks Daddy for the dinner that evening, at indo Restrauant. It must have burn a hole in your pocket!

Not forgetting that night of my annual camp daddy send over supper.... I was so touched!

All these concludes this statement:

"A friend in camp, is a friend for life."


Hope that our friendship will remain..... becoming stronger each time..... just like the Link that we made at boat quay. The bond that nobody can break, except by ourselves.

Last but not least, must thank Daddy aka boss aka Uncle Sanath, for giving me this opportunity to work in this TEAM and take part in this camp to share my experiences, inspire and influence and not forgetting for giving me an opportunity to LEARN.

Thanks daddy!

0 comments (click to comment):