God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Those were the days - Yesteryear

Thanks Hamster, Joce and Xiaofen lao shi for turning up.....

Really have a great time thinking what we did at this point of time 1 year ago....

Still remembering that xF has to ask yR to help her zip her sleeping bag...... hamster and me with kl, having beside the stove;under the stars talk..... with orchestra in the middle of the night; including me...... and the Sister Act dunno how many episodes..... about friendship....

Not forgetting that I used chopper to cut a cake!!! and "red marker egg" for birthday.....

Below are the photos that I have taken on my 20th birthday..... in China.... my friends were trying to slaughter the chicken for me.....

(Please note that the below pictures may be gross and the writer will not bear any responsible for any nightmare/s caused on the reader.)













Steps on how to kill a chicken in a foreign country



1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Hallo hallo!! Explicit content!! I believe there are alot of U16 reading this blog of yours?! This entry does not justify for a PG rating. Lolz!