God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Thanks Daddy Sanath and Mummy for the ride

I was talking to my supervisor when my phone vibrated - SMS.

I hope guessed it was Daddy.......

I didn't check it immediately 'cause not very nice mah....

Then, it vibrated again - call.

It was "Sanath Daddy".

Again, I didn't pick up. But when my sup was talking to someone, I took a peek at my phone. Just as I guess, I was Sanath daddy......

I called back and he offered to give me a lift home!!!!

Went to nursery to walk walk with daddy, mummy and Jeremy......

Thanks for the ride ya daddy..... ;p
It was so great to see you guys, esp after a long day of work.....

Looking forward for the "home-coming"......

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Sighz~ I'll miss the homecoming on x'mas... Ji dan! But I'll keep in touch with you guys when I'm in aussie!! =D