God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Overwhelming

Clincals were overwhelming. There is no time for us me to think and reflect what I have just done/what has been taught, etc.

Once I reached home, I will be super TIRED to do anything.......

No doubt I enjoy the clinicals very much..... It is very enriching...... the clients are all very friendly. Due to confidentiality, I am not gonna to mention anything. They are really really nice people.....

But I guess things will be better once I get used to what is common and what to observe.
Just like drill..... the mistakes are easy spotted.... it is because we know what to observe.... but all these come with experiences....... but I will be able to know what to observe aft this attachments.....

What I felt the most stressful thing is that I am place with someone who has better grasp of the knowledge (no offence) and skills than I do..... thus the supervisor is able to compare us..... but then.... haiz......

We shall see then....

0 comments (click to comment):